Monday, April 7, 2014

March 25 & 31, 2014


 
Transfers are tomorrow... and.... I'm staying! Elder Tullis is being transferred to Williamstown, WV which is right on the border of Ohio. My new companion will be Elder Shelton. Was around him once while in Kentucky but I don't know much about him. Ha guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Had a great district meeting last week and we all learned a lot from eachother. This transfer has been humbling. Whenever I get any thought of slowing down or doing less than i can I try to remember Christ. I try to remember the life he lived and the sacrifice he made for me. I think about all of the people here in Clarksburg who need the gospel. I think about how much my companion and I need the gospel. I think about my loved ones. Then I pray and ask for help because I certainly can't do this on my own! The Lord is in the details of our lives. He is watching and caring for us. Trials are for our benefit and growth. Though we may not know why a specific struggle is happening, we can endure through with faith and eventually be strengthened in result of diligence. I don't want to disappoint my Father in heaven or my father here on Earth. I understand now more than I ever have how much God actually loves us. No one can fully comprehend it but i can feel a lot of the love He has for His children. No matter who you are, where you've been, and what you've done, He loves you with a perfect love. He gives us mercy through Jesus Christ which is conditioned on our repentence and obedience to keeping the commandments. Among the most important, is love one another. I hope you are all acting on the love you have for eachother. I promise you that you will feel more love as you give more love. After all it is a commandment from God.

I love you all and I pray that you can feel my love for you.
I will be tasting love soon- making musubi when we get home <3

thank you for the packages with rice, seaweed, and spam! All the haoles are grossed out hahaha

ciao,
Elder Mackelprang
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I'm having a great time with my new companion Elder Shelton! We are seeing miracles left and right! Working our hardest to bring others unto Christ. When we allow God to take over, than are our hearts and wills changed in a manner that change our nature. The gospel of Jesus Christ isn't something to only follow, but it's something that helps us become who we are destined to become. Our potential reaches farther than the stars! It is divine! God created us and there is nothing that has power over us, not even death. I love my God and my savior. They are everything to me and I have gained a greater relationship with them so far on my mission. There are plenty of souls to be saved, including mine! This is a labor of love:)
Love ya,
Elder Mackelprang

Happy Birthday Dad and Grandma!!! Love you both :)
 





















 
Man I miss this kid!
Have a great week and I hope you all loved conference as much as I did!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment