Wednesday, February 25, 2015

TRANSFERS!

FEBRUARY 25, 2015
Hey everyone!
What an eventful past few weeks it has been here in the West Virginia Charleston Mission. Though we are expected to get a couple inches of snow again tomorrow, the snow/ice storm is finished. While everyone was freaking out, I was praying for more snow! haha jk but I do love it! Luckily my companion Elder Moses who is from Rexburg, Idaho taught me how to drive in the snow.
The end of the transfer is tomorrow... and I got the call! I'll be serving in the Roanoke Virginia area in a suburb called Vinton. My new companion is ELDER QUICK!! Elder Quick and I came out at the same time. We have already had a blast together back in the MTC! I am excited to have this new opportunity to serve. Because of my mission there is nothing I love more than serving others! That is when God's love is felt the most :)

Good news for this area here in Christiansburg- Jazmin Vest is getting baptized on March 8th! Her grandparents are also coming to church with her again. They are such a sweet family. Unfortunately I won't be able to witness the ordinance since I'm getting transferred tomorrow but man I am so happy for them :)

I am going to miss the wonderful people of Christiansburg, Virginia. It's hard to leave an area when you have grown so close to the people there. This place will forever be a part of me. 

Only 4 1/2 months left! Putting the throttle to the floor! 
Her I come Vinton, VA!!!

New Address: 195 East Cleveland
                      Vinton, VA 24179
 
Love ya!
Elder Mackelprang
 
























 
Elder Mackelprang would LOVE to hear from you! Let's make these last few months for him AWESOME! New address is above and his email is
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment